The Harrogate Pythons RUFC AGM for the 2020/21 Season will be held on Friday 9th July 2021 at The Jim Saynor Ground at 7:30pm. The AGM will be held in the marquee outside with social distancing applied.
The meeting will also coincide with the 2020/21 Awards made this season to Clubman and New Comer only. We will also have a BBQ which is F.O.C. to members and just £3:00 per head for non-member guests.
All are welcome to this combined event, but PLEASE NOTE that voting and addressing the Club’s AGM from the floor is for season 2020/21 paid up members of Harrogate Pythons RUFC only!
All Committee positions for the 2021/22 season are up for election and the current Committee’s nominations are shown in the agenda below. If you wish to stand for any these positions, please inform Neil Summersall [email@example.com] with your nominator and seconder by 6:00pm on Thursday 8th July 2021. All members are encouraged to attend.
Please respond to confirm your attendance ASAP and your Committee look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the day.
Agenda for the 2020/21 Annual General Meeting:
2. Apologies / Minutes of previous AGM / Matters Arising
3. Chairman’s annual report (Julian Tatlow)
4. Rugby report by Chairman of Rugby (Mike Ruthen)
5. Membership report (Victor Kemeny)
6. Financial report by Hon Treasurer (David Wheat)
7. Election of Committee Officers for 2021/22 Season – Committee’s nominations are:
· Chairman – Julian Tatlow
· Hon Secretary – Neil Summersall
· Hon Treasurer – David Wheat
· President – Paul Day
· Director of Rugby – Mike Ruthen
· Commercial Chair – Peter Jesper
· Fixtures Secretary – Gus Dunlop
· Membership Secretary – Victor Kemeny
· Social Secretary – Al Brown
· Ground Facilities Chair – Nathan Wake
· Players Representative – Will Butler
8. Confirmation of new Honorary Members
9. Confirmation of new Membership Category of Honorary Vice President
10. Any Other Business
11. Close of Formal AGM followed by an open forum then BBQ Social
NB: It is imperative that you respond to Speedy [firstname.lastname@example.org] to confirm your AGM attendance and numbers for the BBQ ASAP!
Hope to see you all on the night . . .