Laura Lines (RFU Club Developer – North) hosted a virtual workshop on Thursday 11th March attended by 25 clubs from throughout the North of England.
Pythons Chairman Julian Tatlow and Commercial Chair Peter Jesper were invited to talk through the processes (among others) of:
- Developing Pythons own website.
- Moving away from Pitchero.
- Securing a relevant domain name for website and email use.
- Creating information driven site that highlights the community club spirit of Pythons, the importance of the club’s sponsors.
- Maintenance, development and improvements going forward.
Q & A followed and feedback to the Laura (post meeting) was extremely positive. No doubt Pythons efforts in this area have caused a few clubs to rethink their on-line strategies and take the leap from Pitchero template (and pop-up advert driven) solution to a more bespoke and relevant online presence.
Pythons would like to again thank Kinetik Agency (Ollie, Sam and Frazer Campey) for their help in building the site structure for us and to Colour It In (Alison, Mark and Matthew) for their continued digital support and guidance.
If you’ve got some lock-down time spare, you can view the discussions on YouTube [HERE].